Cinnamon Imbued Honey Oats Ice-cream Bars with Mocha and Cacao Bliss
Posted by: safeharvest | Mumbai
Prep time: 1hr
Ready in 2hr 30 mins approx.
- - 3 cups light canned coconut milk
- - 1 ½ cups quick Oats
- - Berries of your choice
- - 1 tsp Sprig Bourbon Vanilla extract
- - ½ cup Cinnamon Imbued Honey
- - Pinch of salt
- - ½ cup Quick Oats
- - 1 tbsp butter
- - ½ cup Sprig Jar of Mocha & Cacao Bliss
- - Blend all the ingredients, except for the berries, thoroughly on high until creamy and smooth.
- - Add the berries and pour into an ice cream maker and churn until it is a soft serve consistency, around 50mins.
- - Transfer to a baking tray and freeze for an hour.
- - Heat butter on a pan and shallow fry the oats until crispy and lightly brown.
- - Take out the ice cream from the freezer.
- - Spread the Mocha and Cacao mix to form a thick layer about ½ cm approx.
- - Sprinkle the fried oats on top and chill for another 1 hr.
- - Allow to soften for approximately 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe and Pictures Antara Boruah, Choukascribbled.