From Comfy Flats to Stilettos - 6 Shoe Styles Women Should Definitely Own
But here we'll help you shop for 6 shoes that will be an all-rounder in any and every occasion.
From impressive black heels to classy ankle boots, we've got everything queued up for you.
- Strappy Flat Sandals: A pair of flat sandals are a summer staple and help you ace any casual outfit for Sunday brunch to shopping day out with friends. Opt for neutral tone strappy flats as they go with almost every outfit of yours.
- Ankle Boots: Long gone are the days when boots were meant for snowy weathers only! Today ankle boots are the trendiest shoe style that helps you make a style statement without having to do more. Pair them with jeans and biker jackets and you're good to go.
- Kolhapuris: Kolhapuri sandals were originally traditional Indian flats with a toe ring. However, if styled right these beauties are sure to make heads turn. You can style them with jeans or baggy trousers for a casual look.
- Block Heels: The flat and chunky base of these heels are just what you need. They provide more stability than a stiletto would and yet give you the height you want! Be it a casual party or a formal event, they are perfect for every occasion
- Brogues: Brogues have always been a style statement for a long time now. They were mostly worn with blazer suits and formal trousers. But with the changing trends and style, they are globally worn with a lot of outfits from Indian Saris to Bohemian long skirts. And these deserve a place in your closet too!
- Ballets: Talking about must-have styles, we can not stress more on the fact that ballets have always been in our closet. From high school days to casual semi-formal meeting these will always be our go-to option!